Introduction to Tahir J. Naim
Executive Comp
ERISA and Benefits
Start-Up Stock Plan
Dispute Resolution
Business Immigration

When your business requires you to bring to the USA a person who is overseas and requires a visa, you can turn to me for that service. If you need to sponsor an employee for a green card, that service can also be provided by me.